Tuesday, May 30, 2006

PW Sweater Finished


Hubby's Philosopher's Wool pullover is finished and is a perfect fit! Too warm to wear it now but it will get plenty of wear this Fall. I did run out of one color and was able to match it almost exactly, have plenty of the main color left over. I joined the sleeves with a 3 needle bind off, first time I have tried that, and am very happy with the results. The yarn did bleed quite a bit when it was washed but did no harm. It was knitted with size 7 Addi circular needles.

8 comments:

Terri said...

Hi Shirley, It fits your DH perfectly and looks great on him. Job well done! I purchased a PW kit at MS&W. One day I may even start it.

Sandra D. said...

It's fabulous! Makes me anxious to start mine. In the basement, where it's cooler in the summer. I love the colors!

Bethany said...

That looks GREAT on him! Congratulations.

Marlene said...

Gorgeous! It really seems to suit him too.

Dipsy Doodle said...

This sweater is so gorgeous, what a fantastic job you did with it! And it seems to fit your hubby perfectly - he'll have a great time wearing it come fall!
Dipsy D. http://www.millharrow.com/weblog

Deby said...

Your are so talented. I think your sweater is just awesome.

AnneB said...

Looks just like a male model!!! Just kidding. Isn't it nice to give the DHs just what they wanted in a sweater. Now that he has his done, you can sock away while we FI the summer away.

Anonymous said...

What a great sweater and a great model too! I only wish my DH would ever wear any of the sweaters I've made him. sigh