Monday, November 19, 2007

"Fulmar" Finished




I have finished AS's "Fulmar". Started in October as an on-line KAL, it was addicting. It is a truly beautiful sweater and I enjoyed every part of it. The Frangipani was great to work with, I would not hesitate to use it again. I don't think this sweater will ever wear out, it is heavy and very warm. It was knitted as per the directions with just a few tweeks. I did make it shorter and just slightly narrower. The neckband is not as high, only 12 rows instead of 24 rows of pattern. I love the sweater and it is going to be well-worn!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work, what more can I say? I do so like Aran work, it gets my juices flowing.

AnneB said...

Gorgeous! and it fits you perfectly. Want to come up and fix my wrongly crossed tiny cable way back in the beginning?

Lorri said...

Just beautiful! I love the color also. It shows off the cables well.

N. Maria said...

You and cables are very good friends, indeed.
Beautiful knitting and color choice.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely sweater! You look beautiful in that color!

carolyninAlaska said...

Looks great on you and I love that color! The cables just pop too...