Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oregon Finished



Finally have a chance to update here, it's been a busy summer. Oregon is finished and my next sweater is almost done so it is about time I put something up on my blog! "Oregon" was a fun knit, I found the pattern easy to follow and it held my interest til finished. I did not enjoy the changing of the pattern from a v-neck to cardi but with help from friend Anne managed to get it done. This was the first time I had done a crocheted steek and I really like the way it looks and the neat finished edge. Will probably never do a machine stitched steek again. Alas, it would not fit when it was done - too small! Have no idea why I knit the small size but the wooly board saved the day - isn't Shetland yarn wonderful? It stretched out just to the right size!

No comments: