Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Winter Sunset



This pattern has called to me for several years and I finally got to make it. I happened to pick up most of the yarn on EBay, added a few to it and got started. After "Oregon" it was nice to not have to change the pattern and it only uses 5 colors so it went quite quickly. I have to finish up one button band and do the clean-up work and it will be done. I used Jamieson Spindrift and a 3.25 needle. The pattern is in the Jamieson Shetland Knitting book. Colors are Eesit, Shaela, Natural White, Sunset and Bramble. Managed to liberate some Irish Wool from a shop here in Maine this week, it wants to be next, but hubby wants a vest for Winter so that is next. Just plain stockinette stitch on a circular needle in worsted so shouldn't take long - I hope!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! What lovely subtle color choices, very nice!
Barbara